This page is for sharing and documenting any format changes to the series. This could include points calculation, awards, rules, registration, and anything else that may worth knowing.
Historical Series Announcements and Updates
Key Updates in 2017
- Lower annual membership fee, now $23 ($20 + processing fees), good for the entire year, no USATF membership required. Check out the new, simplified registration process for 2017 here
- MANY new trail races and distances added to both the Spring and Fall Series to add to the fun! Check out the new 2017 Race Calendar.
- Updated base point values to give more weight to race distance yet keep all races relevant to the series.
- New “Texan Nomad Division” described by Joe Prusaitis below and detailed here.
- New way for Club/Teams to earn points in Relay Races described here.
- Lower Club / Team membership registration fee, now $33.50 ($30 + processing fees), good for the entire year
- 2016 Fall Series Updates
- New Texas Trail Championship Facebook page
- 2016 Race Calendar
- Welcome and New for 2016
Note: Specific changes to the Series Scoring formula can be found archived on the historical Results pages.